Completely remodeled in 2013, enjoy the new amenities of a brand new interior while preserving the historic nature of the classic Northwoods resort. Modern Hickory kitchen, scribed floors, recessed lighting, new appliances, and fantastic lake views. With a setting this close to the water, you'll feel like you can fish from your deck! Sleeping arrangements include 1 queen bed, 1 double bed, and a queen size futon sleeper. The full bath has a walk-in shower.
Other Amenities Include:
- 936 acre Little St. Germain Lake with over 15 miles of shoreline
- Safe, sandy beach and clean, spring fed water
- Lakeside deck, lounge chairs, and swimming raft
- Free use of kayaks
- Direct access to 40+ miles of paved bike trails
- Children's play house equipment
- Fire pits at each cottage for bonfires
- Central location to 18 hole golf courses
- Mountain biking, canoeing, hiking and horseback riding within minutes
- Direct access to the best snowmobile trails in Wisconsin
- Cross country and downhill skiing nearby
- Fishing for musky, walleye, northern bass, and pan fish
- Ice skating rink and sledding hill conditions permitting
- Pontoon, bass boat, and fishing boat rentals available through Hiller Vacation Homes!
*Hiller's Pine Haven is not pet friendly in June, July, and August due to high guest traffic.*
Our reservation policy is intended to be fair with our guests and yet to prevent loss of income to our business and homeowners. Once we reserve a unit for a guest, we remove that unit from the market, refusing all other requests for it.
Extra persons are charged $ 15.00 per night or $ 75.00 per week.
All rates subject to state and local taxes. We reserve the right to place daily guests in a different unit to accommodate weekly reservations.
The balance of the booking charges is due 30 days prior to arrival.
We accept most forms of payment. This includes Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Card payments are preferred. If paying by check or cash, a card on file is required.
A 25% deposit is required when you make a reservation. We will only hold your reservation for 7 days without a deposit. A one-night reservation is due in full when booked.
If you should need a cancellation: If your rented property is rebooked for the same dates and prices, cancellations will receive a deposit refund, less the $35 cancellation fee and service charge of up to 6% of your reservation total. Cancellations made after your rental balance is due (60 days for private homes, 30 days for resorts) will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reserved property cannot be filled for the same dates and prices.
For this reason we recommend travel insurance to protect your investment in your vacation, especially for groups of three or more cottages. We do not refund for early departures or acts of God if a storm takes out the power to a rental unit.
Winter Cancellation Policy:
If the official trail report states snowmobile trail conditions are Poor, reservations may be changed to another week/weekend within the same season..
See our policies page for more information about cancellations.
- Three night minimum for most off season stays.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR THE POSSIBILITY OF A TWO NIGHT RENTAL.
- Check-in time is 4:00 PM; Check-out time is 8:00 AM in summer season. Spring, Fall, and Winter check out is at 9:00 AM.
We, unfortunately, cannot approve any late departures in the peak season (June, July, and August). Early arrivals or late departures can sometimes be arranged in off season months.
- Balance of rental is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- Credit Card on file may be used for damage deposit/excessive cleaning fee not to exceed $1000.00 for any lodging unit and another $1000.00 for any boat or watercraft rental. Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or boat/watercraft rental) upon departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any boat, motor, cottage or home rentals during the course of this reservation. Number of renters will not exceed Party Size.
Extra persons are charged $ 15.00 per night or $ 75.00 per week
All rates subject to 10% state and local tax.
We accept most forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Certain cabins at Hiller's Pine Haven are pet friendly during the Spring, Fall, and Winter months at Hiller's Pine Haven Resort for a $100 fee per pet.
Please, no pets during the peak summer months (June, July, August)!
Rates provided are subject to change and may differ for holiday or special event reservation dates.