Warm your toes next to the woodburning fireplace in this 2 bedroom one bath cottage. Just remodeled with a killer pine breakfast counter, Hickory cabinets, wood flooring, new bath, knotty pine vaulted ceilings and strong wifi signal. Relax on the lakeside deck, enjoy a campfire, and take a moment to see the beautiful sunrise. Facing east and looking down the long portion of West Bay, this is one of our more popular cottages due to location and the private lawn area lakeside. Includes one queen bed, 3 twin beds futon sofa, a large living room and an island kitchen.
Other Amenities Include:
- 936 acre Little St. Germain Lake with over 15 miles of shoreline
- Safe, sandy beach and clean, spring fed water
- Lakeside deck, lounge chairs, and raft
- Free use of kayaks and canoes
- Direct access to 40+ miles of paved bike trails!
- Children’s tree-house playground
- Fire pits at each cottage for bonfires
- Badminton, horseshoes, volleyball, basketball, tetherball, and golf practice net
- Central location to 18 hole golf courses
- Mountain biking, canoeing, hiking and horseback riding within minutes
- Direct access to the best snowmobile trails in Wisconsin
- Cross country and downhill skiing nearby
- Guided Ice fishing and free portable ice shacks
- Guide service available
- Fishing for musky, walleye, northern bass, and pan fish
- Ice skating rink and sledding hill conditions permitting
- Pontoon, bass boat, and motor rentals on site!
May 1 – June 13
Aug 16 – Nov 30
Daily Rate (3 Night Min) – $169
2-Person Weekly Rate – $899
2-Person Daily Rate – $154
SUMMER 1 Week Minimum
3rd week in June
to the 3rd week in August
Standard # of People: 1-4
Maximum # of People: 6
See Below for Additional Rental Information
Dec 1 – March 31
3-Night Midweek Special
(Sunday – Tuesday arrival) – $439
Midweek Daily Rate
(2 night min) – $169
Weekend Daily Rate
(3 night min) – $169
Our reservation policy is intended to be fair with our guests and yet to prevent loss of income to our business. Once we reserve a unit for a guest, we remove that unit from the market, refusing all other requests for it. If a guest cancels a reservation more than 30 days prior to their scheduled arrival date in winter, or more than 60 days all other times, we will refund their deposit, less a minimum $25.00 service charge. If a guest cancels a reservation in less than the required notification times, we will only refund the deposit if we can re-rent that unit for the full price and dates, less a minimum $25.00 service charge.
We reserve the right to place daily guests in a different
unit to accommodate weekly reservations.
The balance of room rent due for the days reserved must be paid on arrival. In event of emergency early departure for some reason, we will consider a partial refund as long as we can rent the unit, and we will deduct a $ 15.00 cleaning fee per unit for as many times as we have to re-rent during your booked period.
Cash, Personal checks, and Travelers’ checks preferred;
MasterCard, Visa and Discover accepted.
A deposit should be made as soon as you make a reservation. We will only hold your reservation for 7 days without a deposit. A one night’s rental deposit is required for daily rentals.
Reservations between September 1 – May 31:
A 25% deposit is required for weekly reservations or a one-night deposit is due for daily reservations. For cancellation notices more than 30 days prior to arrival, we will refund your deposit less a minimum $25 service charge. Cancellations with less than 30 days notice will receive a deposit refund less the service charge if we can re-rent your unit or boat for the same dates and prices. Your balance is due and payable on arrival.
Reservations between June 1 – August 31:
A 25% deposit is required. Cancellations will receive a deposit refund less the service charge if your unit or boat is re-rented for the same dates and prices. Your balance is considered due 60 days prior to your arrival date, and payable upon arrival, i.e., cancellations within 60 days of arrival will be charged for the full balance of their reservation if the reservation cannot be filled for the same dates and prices. For this reason we recommend trip insurance to protect your investment in your vacation, especially for groups of three or more cottages. We do not refund for early departures or acts of God if a storm takes out the power to a rental unit.
- Three night minimum for most stays.
PLEASE CALL FOR THE POSSIBILITY OF A TWO NIGHT RENTAL.
- Check-in time is 2:00 PM; Check-out time is 8:00 AM in summer season. Spring, Fall, and Winter check out is at 10:00 AM. Early arrivals or late departures can sometimes be arranged.
- Balance of rental is due upon arrival.
- Credit Card on file may be used for damage deposit/excessive cleaning fee not to exceed $1000.00 for any lodging unit and another $1000.00 for any boat or watercraft rental. Reservation holder is responsible for the condition of their lodging unit (and/or boat/watercraft rental) upon departure. Renter accepts all costs of liability and physical damages to themselves or others with any boat, motor, cottage or home rentals during the course of this reservation. Number of renters will not exceed Party Size.
Extra persons are charged $ 15.00 per night or $ 75.00 per week
All rates subject to 10% state and local tax.
Cash, Personal checks or travelers’ checks preferred
MasterCard, Visa, and Discover accepted
We are pet friendly during the Spring, Fall, and Winter seasons at Hiller’s Pine Haven Resort for a $100 fee per pet. Please, no pets during the Summer period!
Rates provided are subject to change and may differ for holiday or special event reservation dates.